- What is a Skylight;?
A skylight is a bay located vertically projecting from the slope of a roof, to give the day, ventilation and / or access to the full. The window consists of a vertical front, two sides (called "cheeks" or "played") and coverage usually 2 or 3 slopes (rump) forming valleys with the tail of main roof. The window frame is a work of which depends on the roof, although its facade may be masonry.
Skylights can grow, the large-window includes several windows and is the culmination of a main building. A skylight illuminates several multi-level floors of height.
* Skylight Gothic of Castle of Amboise
* Skylight Gothic of Castle of Chambord
* Skylight Gothic of Hotel des Sens, in Paris (Library Forney)
* Skylight of Castle Of Rambouillet
* A window of castle of Fontainebleau
To go to the Castles, the events, the shows, the tourism, the dungeons, the remains,....